Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MY LIFE+Friends+Wife =)

Well ,
As everyone know that ,
I'm so long time didn't come here to pour out my grievance,
Because I had comprehended a lots of truth,
I appreciate and cherish with what I have =)
And you ?



Recently,
I'm thinking of my future ,
Everyone does has its own dream right ?
For me ,
I'm thinking of how to make more money ,
Why???
Because I have to provide my own family ,
Sure,I should no longer to depend on my parents,
Not for me only ,
Everyone should be independent in your future ,
Your parents would not be able alway look after you ,
If you want to be succeed ,
You have to grow up from now ,
Fight for your future ,
Am I Right ?




"From a face of the crowd,
to one the crowd faces "



All my friends:
Sometimes,
We'r disagree of someone's opinion ,
Or maybe we had quarrel,
but its only a small matter right ?
Don't be so seriously
Don't be so emo
Everything will be alright
Everybody just talk about the changing of others
Isn't it a good matter ?
As Barack Obama says:
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.We are the ones we've been waiting for .We are the change that we seek.


We all fight together for future , ok?cheer=)


To my wife:
I will put in my effort to give you a brand new life.We will not to be suffer.I promise I will do the best .I will prove that A.S.A.P.

And our 10 years promise
I Love You , my wife , EE KAI XIN=)


Best Regards : C.H. Lim

3 comments:

  1. How good if every post is in English ? XD Awesome husband yay, you :) May God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shen:It should be a letter in my heart =)
    emily:My english not so good ~but some common word is quite ok for me only ~

    ReplyDelete